Hey everyone!
I looks like March is pulling some surprises on us!
While I'm enjoying the nice 80 degree weather in D.C., it's snow and hail back at my house!
The famous D.C. cherry blossoms are blooming a whole WEEK early! So I'm taking lots of pictures for my friends who are arriving a little too late to see them at their peak.
For Chad, yes, Ivy's ward is very fun. I've seen Pierce wave his hand and smile (I got a picture on my cell)
and Christian goes to daycare in the mornings, and last, I already know how to cook but I mainly eat the leftovers so we have room in the fridge for that nights leftovers.
It's been pretty fun/crazy over here and everyday is a new adventure! so far I've been to a few museums and the pond in between the Washington and Lincoln monuments to feed ducks. On saturday, there was a super stake fireside and a super cool singing group gave the lessons. 3 of them were from California and 1 of them was my friends older brother!
Hope everyone had a fun St. Patrick's day!
Bye!
Lucky u are getting such nice weather. How cool you get to be with baby pierce :) itll be forever b4 we can see him. Im pretty sure placerville misses u kt! It seems pretty empty at the house.. But its good u can be where u are needed and have new adventures!
ReplyDelete