Hey Everyone!
I'm in Washington D.C. right now!
Every day is an adventure out here because I get to take care of 3 month old pierce!
He's been keeping me on my toes the entire trip, and I've only been here a week! I won't be back until mid-April so wish me luck!
I would also like to wish my brother Tanner a very super Happy Birthday!! He's a decade old!
I will take some pictures of the famous cherry blossoms while I'm out here and for people on the west coast, I might get a picture of a firefly if it gets warmer. :)
Domineau stopped by for a visit, some brownies, a card game, and some pizza and after an hour or 2, we felt full of (and a little sick of) the brownies, the card game, and pizza. :)
I'm so excited! There's still about 100+ things to do here!
Wishing you a great springtime!
Katy,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you are having lots of "Adventures in Babysitting"! Enjoy the sights and sounds of Pierce and Christian and the nation's capitol:)
love your blog updates kt! Enjoy beautiful dc... Ivy, meg and I all have great memories there. Maybe when u are out of the house u will live there again!
ReplyDeleteKaty. Do you really like Ivy's ward? What is the funniest thing you have seen Pierce do so far? Is cristian really hard to handle on the side? Are you learning how to cook now by yourself? Or do you just make mac n cheese? Let me know in your next blog update!
ReplyDelete